The Mentorship Launchpad contains key links, information and resources for cohort members taking part in the Mentorship Programme. You can check back in on this page throughout your mentorship journey to make sure you don’t miss anything.
Follow the steps outlined below to get started individually and with your mentorship group or pair.
Finish your individual induction to the Mentorship Programme by completing the following steps…
Join the Mentorship Discord Server
If you haven’t already, join the Mentorship Programme’s Discord server (check your emails for the invite link)
Next steps for your pair or group
Get started with your mentorship by completing the steps below…
Arrange your first meeting
It’s time to meet with your partner or group! Arrange a meeting with them in October.
Complete your Mentorship Agreement
During your first meeting complete the Mentorship Agreement Form by 22rd October to set your pair or group’s priorities for the programme.
Meet your Mentorship Coordinator
Your Mentorship Coordinator will be in touch to arrange a meeting with your pair/group to check you’re settled in an to answer any questions.
Legacy Idea Form
Submit your legacy idea form, outlining your legacy idea, by 24th November
Don’t forget to check the Legacy guidance in the Programme Guide and in the Programme Resources folder on Google Drive.
These resources are specially produced for you to provide you with the support and information you need for a successful and beneficial mentorship experience.
A guide providing you with all the information about the Programme that you need. Check back regularly to keep yourself refreshed!
A guide to effective mentorship to allow you to make the most out of your time in the cohort.
Programme Resources Folder
A Google Drive folder containing useful Programme and mentorship resources
- 2nd October 2023 – Mentorship matches announced and cohort begins
- Early October – meet with your mentorship partner or group and complete the Mentorship Agreement Form
- 22nd October – Mentorship Agreement Form due
- Mid-Late October – Meet with your Mentorship Coordinator
- 24th November – Submit your Legacy Idea via the form
- December – Receive legacy idea feedback from your Mentorship Coordinator
- January to May 2024 – Develop and create your legacy alongside your mentorship
- February – Mid-programme check in calls with your Mentorship Coordinator
- 19th May – Legacy submission deadline
- 19th May – Mentorship Programme concludes
- June – celebrate your success with the Cohort Celebration Video. Mentorship certificates issued.
Other Useful Resources
- W+G Webinar Series (both upcoming events and recordings of past events)
- Add yourself to the W+G Speakers Database or connect with other women+ speakers for your events
- Be featured on W+G’s Profile of the Week
- Follow W+G on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Join the W+G community including the Slack channels and Newsletter.
Forging a geospatial community where all genders can thrive.Inspire. Unite. Empower.